Thursday, May 13, 2010

What a difference a day makes!

Day 2 was AWESOME! I made it through the entire class without needing to take a break!! I wasnt dizzy or lightheaded one time. I did every single pose and felt really proud of myself when the class was over. I dont know if the room was a little cooler or if I was a little more hydrated, but I hardly needed my water at all.

I loved the instructor I had today too(no names!) She really pushed me and reminded us on each pose to focus on breathing. I also felt like she gave us a little more recovery time between poses which helps so much. Maybe I was just in a different frame of mind than I was on Day 1, but I loved every second of this class!

Bring it on Day 3! :)

2 comments:

  1. YES YOU DO! You would make me look bad on your first day! Have you ever done it before????

    ReplyDelete