Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HALF WAY BABY!!!!!

I didnt write about Day 14, cause it was just Day 14.....but Day 15....thats another story! Im half way to the finish line!!!!

I made a major effort today to eat plenty of calories, plenty of protein and plenty of potassium. What a difference it made! When I left class today, I actually felt good and energized, instead of utterly wiped out (which I've been feeling like lately). I think Wade was pretty surprised that I even did the dishes tonight after dinner instead of saying...."I'll do it in the morning!" :)

I got a comment on my last entry that totally inspired me. (Thank You Janet) She said success is walking in the room and getting on the mat! That is what I will be living by for the next 15 days. My goal at the beginning is the same goal I have now....to finish (and look hot in my hot pants of course! )

1 comment:

  1. Janet is soooo right! Just showing up is a victory. You have no idea how many times I show up to teach a class totally wiped OUT. I have no idea how I'm going to get through a 60 minute class. Then the music starts, people like you start smiling, the blood starts flowing, and I feel 100% better at the end of class. 15 days in a row is amazing. Just keep showing up and let the workout do the magic!

    ReplyDelete