Monday, May 17, 2010

The 1st Week Mark!

Late again!!!!!!!!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, its making me soo mad. I guess I need to start leaving earlier because things just happen...yesterday wreck, today a huge rain storm that seriously slowed traffic..tomorrow I am going early early early! 6am actually!

On a happier note, I got a new cool water bottle that I took with me today. Its fun to get new work out jilly jags! :) The next thing I really want is mat pad. I usually use a beach-towel on top of my mat, but they bunch and wrinkle alot. I also think a pad might help me from slipping.
(pictured here is my favorite new and old cups to drink from)

Ok, onto the work out part. The part you have all been waiting for, the most riveting part of all....I MADE IT ONE WEEK AND IM STILL ALIVE! :) I feel awesome too, I really really do! I feel detoxified, cleansed, much more energetic, and just healthier. My feet tend to hurt alot at the end of the day, but I have found that they are starting to hurt less and less. They must be getting stronger.

I do miss my walks and jogs but I haven't figured a way to do both in one day. Hot Yoga takes so much energy that I just cannot imagine expending any more before of after class. I will focus on yoga now and when my feet get back to the pavement I bet they will be stronger and able to carry me further.

Also getting stronger is my resolve to see this through. If I can do it for one week...I can do it for 3 more!




1 comment: