Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 11

Ok, isnt this suppose to be getting easier??? Today was hands down the hardest class I have EVER been in. And I guess Im not alone in this thinking because the people I talked to after class said the same thing!!! Our instructor mentioned that in the summer, the room gets much hotter, so maybe that was why....maybe it was that I hadn't eaten much protein that day....maybe it was that I wasnt wearing hot pants? :)

The highlight of the class was meeting a new friend, Susan! (now that I am typing this Im panicking that Im getting her name wrong...but we will go with Susan for now!) She told me that she started back to hot yoga on the same day that I started my challenge. She bought a 30 day unlimited pass and she has only missed one day since!!!! I was so impressed and proud of her...as I know how hard this is. We both agreed that the tough part of coming to class every day is the scheduling. Figuring out what time to go, accounting for the time in takes to get here, knowing you cant really do anything directly after class because you are a sweaty mess, etc.
But we also agreed that we feel AWESOME!!!!

Hot Yoga is tough, there is no way around it....but the benefits of feeling amazing, watching your body change, and meeting great people makes it all worth it!

p.s. while we were outside chatting, another student recognized me!!! Im a celebrity!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, I did my first yoga practice in two months to prepare for joining you next week. I'm so incredibly sore! I'm looking forward to Thursday, but oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you!!!! Drink lots of water this week!!!

    ReplyDelete