Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 9,10,11

Ive been slacking on my blog but the truth is....IM TIRED!


I have still been going to class each day, but my body is physically and mentally exhausted! I have been skipping my lunch breaks during the day (eating at my desk) to make it to the 430pm class instead of waiting until the 615 class. I prefer the earlier class only because I like to get home in order to eat an earlier dinner and be able to enjoy my evening.


Even though I am tired, I have been pushing through it at class and really noticing changes. I can now make it through a class fairly easily and without gasping for water. Yesterday I only took water twice during the class. I must be getting more hydration through the day that I dont need it so much during class. Im also noticing my stretches are getting deeper, my legs are strong and steady during the balancing series and I even got a "beautiful, melissa" from my instructor on my eagle pose! Next goal: To do my eagle pose on a big rock which is balancing on a tiny rock, on a beach, next to an ocean with beautiful blue skies and perfect clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment