Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 4

So, I made it! I got up at 5:20am and was laying on my mat at 5:50! I was very proud of myself. I got a spot in the back row again and was happy to be back there...(since I think I might have forgotten to brush my teeth)

Much to my surprise, our instructor came in and started a completely different class than I was expecting. Every day in hot yoga is exactly the same...and now all of a sudden, something totally new! I was also very surprised to find that what is usually the back row, turned out to be the front! Grrrreat! :)

Im not going to lie, I struggled today. Different class, facing a different direction, different time of the day than Im use to, and instead of the instructor just talking us through the class....she did the whole class with us. And she was amazing! Her body was rock solid and many times I just sat and watched her because it was so impressive. I also LOVED that music played during class. It was a nice change of pace for Day 4....lets hope there is still a change of pace to be had on Day 25 :)

Im look forward to tomorrow because one of my very best childhood friends is in town visiting from Washington State and she is joining me! Good luck Krista!

No comments:

Post a Comment