Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 6

I left in plenty of time to get to the 2pm class for Day 6 and there was a wreck on I-65! All lanes were closed, was at a standstill for 10 minutes and when traffic finally started moving along, I gunned it! I made it with 3 minutes to spare. I realized during my frantic drive down Church Street (with tears streaming down my face) how much I really want to finish this. I really want to make it to class each day and if I didnt make this 2pm class, I would have had a very hard time making the other classes. It would have ruined my whole day, my week and this challenge! I think God wanted me to make it too because he graced me with every single green light! :) As soon as I laid down on my mat I made sure to give him a very sincere thank you.

Oooooooh, gotta go....My sweetheart Wade just started rubbing my feet.....need to enjoy..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............goodbye


1 comment:

  1. Wow. You think god actually helped you get to hot yoga? Now that's not solipsitic.

    ReplyDelete