Monday, May 10, 2010

The Calm Before The Storm...

I didnt work out today. Didnt even think about working out today. Didnt feel guilty when instead of my usual lunch break walk or jog, I ate fried chicken fingers and french fries with lots of dip. (Mmmm, honey mustard.) I didnt feel guilty when I ate 1/2 of a shortbread cookie at work...nor did I feel guilty when I went back for the other 1/2. (well...a little guilty!) The reason for this no guilt eating???? Tomorrow I start 30 consecutive days of Hot Yoga!!!

I been challenged by Cassie, the owner of Hot Yoga Nashville, to complete 30 days of consecutive hot yoga classes and blog about my experience. I dont know why but I said yes! So tonight I sit on the couch and write my first blog ever, knowing that tomorrow at this time I will be sweating, panting, wondering what the heck I am doing, contorting, trying not to judge myself or others, dreaming of cold air and settling for luke warm water. I will be listening to my instructor, listening to body, sweating some more....and in the end I will be smiling and saying "I love Hot Yoga!" I will also be one class closer to my goal.

My only goal of this challenge is to finish and to maybe look a little more hot in my hot pants! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck my dear! Can wait to read your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge! You're already a hottie, but haven't we ALL always wanted that elusive yoga butt? Go for it, girl!

    (Guess we won't be seeing you at sculpt for another month! Hope the shoulder is better!)

    ReplyDelete