Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 5



Day 5 was great. Krista and I were running late and alllllllllmost got locked out of the studio! That freaked me out...since somehow, someway I have to do a class everyday. So, I would have had to go back!!! So....note to self, be on time tomorrow!
I was really in tune with my breath today and it made a world of a difference. I felt like I could take really super duper long breaths and exhale forever. I also found my dristy at one point today and I loved that.

Krista rocked today! It was her first time doing hot yoga in about 5 years so it was a shock to her system. But she held up really well, and actually maintained her standing bow pose on her left leg the entire 60 seconds. I was obviously not in my pose the entire time...which is why I noticed :) (see standing bow pic above) (see how silly we were 4 hours later, still in our workout clothes below....) Ahhh, good times!

2 comments:

  1. that is the absolute WORSTEST photo I have ever seen of my wife, and I know she is the most beautiful person on earth. Please remove...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Greg, this is not your blog so you dont get to decide which pictures of your wife are displayed. Disregarding comment.

    ReplyDelete